Wednesday, January 6, 2010

birdhouses


Not only do I enjoy feeding birds, it's just as fun to have birdhouses in my garden. Hanging Birdhouses offer a lovable lodging for several bird avian households family of birds can set up housekeeping for a happy retreat in a birdhouse. Birdhouses also offering ample shelter for our fine feathered friends. Hanging birdhouses and their keep me entertained over a warm cup of tea in the early morning.
In my garden a "Spirit Birdhouse" birdhouse brings the look and feel of folk tales to life. My"Spirit Birdhouse" has a quaint look of a well-worn wood sculpture is jolly and fun. It's a favorite because it is so simple.
I've found many, many styles of birdhouses, a multi-level birdhouse condo with a thatched roof and multi-colors make a happy hoilday retreat for both birds and watchers, while a bird-house lighthouse gives a garden that nautical feeling especially around decks and pool areas.


Those into collecting things agree, roosters are huge, I found this plump brown "bucka-rooster" is all dressed up in his western finest. With his free-swinging cowboy boots that dance a two-step in the slightest breeze, I think it's a perfect prize for any collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search 2.0