Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birdfeeders


You won't believe how many birds are in your area until you put up bird feeders! I have enjoyed an endless show as these lovely birds as they zoom in for a meal.
Bird feeders bring a whimsical artsy charm to my yard garden while I'm helping hungry birds.
I can hang them in a tree, on my patio or place them right in the lawn to get a light-hearted touch of sunny fun to my garden!

A hummingbird feeder is an artistic stained-glass "flower"ornament.
The graceful rose-bedecked maidens support an ornate dish on the neo-classical bird feeder. There are so many types, like hanging bird feeders, wall or classical free standing, I like them all, but because of my cats hanging bird feeders work best, and if their made with lightweight molded plastic and have an
authentic look like the look of timelessly weathered cooper or some other simulated rustic look, that's a big plus. Mainly
because of their durability! A country chicken bird feeder will add charm to any garden with its bright sunflowers a pair of chickens and chicks, it holds plenty of tasty treats for any hungry birds. It's fun to collect them then watch the birds put on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search 2.0